- Follow up on leads of possible prospects
- Make and take calls in an attempt to provide future or current clients with the best possible service
- Go to local jail and superior court to post bail bonds for clients.
- Provide service and support clients through difficult times
- Set up payment plans and law binding contracts with clients
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Negotiate and write bail bonds for those arrested but not yet through the court system
- Provide services to criminal defendants by guaranteeing payment of the defendant's bond to the courts
To cancel or reschedule your appointment please contact us within 24 hours via phone at (866)-216-3515.